life lessons from cats
- Act with grace even when you've missed a step.
- If you don't know what's going on, it is better to keep silent and appear mysteriously wise.
- Conserve energy: get plenty of rest, and be prepared to move quickly when necessary.
- Try to look at things from a higher vantage point.
- It is better to fall and land on your own feet than never to risk a jump.
- There's always something to chase. Choose to your advantage, not to theirs.
- Popularity is overrated: Reserve your affection for those who deserve it.
- Keep yourself well-groomed.
- Clean up your own shit (or if you can't, bury the evidence).
18 January 2013 13:57 hours